Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Why is learning English difficult for you?


English is a language that most people in the world use as a second language it helps them communicate with other people from other nations during there work or in there student life , or even when they order food from some restaurant  in a country which speaks English .

Listening, speaking, reading and writing are four of the most essential steps for people learning a new language. English is not my first language, it is my second , and I have spent a lot of time and effort to going through these steps. As an individual learning a new language, I can definitely say it is hard. Believe me, there is no way that a person can learn to run before he learns how to walk .

Every person faces problem with learning a second language when they start to learn it ,  from speaking to reading or even for some people from understanding the language and understanding the people who speak it , because there is a big different between English and other language such as the alphabet letters and the word of speech and the language structure that let the people understand the meaning when they read something .

For me the most difficult thing in English that faced me is grammar and punctuation from the day I first started learning English until now ,  I always make mistake somehow with punctuating an essay or even a paragraph , and for grammar I faced some difficulty with it when doing an exercise in school or even during an exam , but day by day I am trying to improve it and be better in both .

The American accent is not easy especially for international student who are not familiar with it. Thus, the accent is not easy in understanding English. learning English has many difficulties. These are involved with its various words, different grammar, and the accents. These problems face many international students who want to learn this language and comes to America .


At the end every person find some problem at early stages when learning English and every one of them can find a solutions for it ,  its just a matter of time and patient for being some how like a native speaker in English .  

1 comment:

  1. Ali,
    I trust that you wrote this by yourself. It is written in perfect grammar. Do you have perfect grammar? Please remember to write your work on your own. You are doing a good job in the class.

    ReplyDelete