Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Role models ( paragraph)



Athletes are human just like everybody else, they live a normal life just like other, and they even have personal problem with their family and friends. People now days watch TV and read newspaper and say oh I wish I could be an athlete they have a perfect life, they are rich and they have great family, they have everything a person dream of , they are simply perfect ! . For me I don’t think athlete is living in high standard life and everything is perfect with them, a person always have a life problem that makes his life miserable such as wife, kids, coo worker, and even his boss or his personal manager that take care of his business there’s always a difficulty in a time, there is no way that a person life is perfect in all time. There must be a time where a person face difficult situation that can affect his career and his way of life. a lot of athletes faces problem at work and in out of the stage , but when the game start and they are in air everything changes and people aspect them to be the perfect people , all audience think they are an angel send from god . So for me I don’t expect athletes to be the perfect people of all human. They are simply like everybody else.      

No comments:

Post a Comment